NABA and Orlando welcome you with various events designed to help you expand your knowledge, grow your network, enjoy the host city, and give back to the community. The 2018 NABA National Convention and Expo is filled with many opportunities for education, networking, and personal development. Below is a listing of just some of the key programs of which to take advantage.
- Chapter Leadership Training: Learn additional ways to leverage the talent and resources provided by the members in your chapter who are working to make NABA the premier professional organization.
- Leadership Development Institute: A special program offered each year during convention. NABA partners with premier institutions to develop a signature mix of content that leverages an immersive curriculum approach to equip participants with the skills necessary for sustainable success.
- CPA Exam Review: Take advantage of an opportunity to jump-start preparation for the CPA exam. Explore problem solving, learn about educational requirements, and sample exam questions.
- Town Hall and Board of Directors Meeting: Get a glimpse of NABA’s future as its leaders meet to discuss its current operations and near-term plans.
- Keynote Address and Opening General Session: The Opening Session at the NABA National Convention isn’t your typical conference introduction. We get right down to work! This plenary session provides an opportunity for convention participants to explore the most critical topics of the day, taking an in-depth look at issues that will face the profession soon.
- Career Expo: A one-of-a-kind connection between employers and the most competent accounting and finance professionals in the country.