Welcome to the 2019 NABA Eastern Region Student Conference!
The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) host four annual student conferences in the Central, Eastern, Southern and Western regions of the United States. The conferences are attended by students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in accounting, IT, finance, economics, and general business. Our 2019 conference, themed Insight, continues to be a medium to promote the professional growth and educational needs of our student membership, provide them the opportunity to develop relationships with corporate representatives, and provide them with meaningful career opportunities and the necessary leadership skills needed to thrive in today’s world. During the 2018 ERSC, many of our corporate partners had the opportunity to network with more than 540 students from over 75 colleges and universities from across the Eastern Region.
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
September 26-28, 2019
Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
401 W. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
To book your room and view the hotel, CLICK HERE.