Welcome to the 2018 NABA Eastern Region Student Conference!
The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) host four annual student conferences in the Central, Eastern, Southern and Western regions of the United States. The conferences are attended by students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in accounting, IT, finance, economics, and general business. Our 2018 conference, themed iVolution: Take risks. Leverage resources. Seize control., continues to be a medium to promote the professional growth and educational needs of our student membership, provide them the opportunity to develop relationships with corporate representatives, and provide them with meaningful career opportunities and the necessary leadership skills needed to thrive in today’s world. During the 2017 ERSC, many of our corporate partners had the opportunity to network with more than 575 students from over 80 colleges and universities from across the Eastern Region.
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
October 4 - 6, 2018
Hilton Norfolk The Main
100 East Main Street
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
To book your room and view the hotel, CLICK HERE.