Eastern Region Student Conference Corporate Partner Information
We want to thank you for your continued support of the NABA, Inc. - Eastern Region Student Conference (ERSC) in helping us to deliver quality programs and partnership opportunities to all of our stakeholders. Our conference is an established medium for your company to enhance its brand awareness with strategic sponsorship opportunities and to meet your staffing needs. We are looking forward to partnering with you and your team on the 41st Annual ERSC. Your participation will help the Eastern Region promote the professional growth and educational needs of our student members, and provide the opportunity for them to develop relationships with corporate representatives and discuss career opportunities. Last year at the ERSC many of our corporate partners were given the opportunity to network with more than 640 students from over 70 colleges and universities from across the Eastern Region.
Key dates to keep in mind as it is applicable to your corporate plan purchased:
- Company information and job descriptions must be entered into eShow beginning August 1st, but no later than August 31st (additional information to come from the Interview Committee)
- Access to student resumes beginning August 1st (additional information to come from the Interview Committee)
- Pre-select interview schedules can be set up beginning August 1st, but no later than September 28th (additional information to come from the Interview Committee)
- Journal advertising and email blast must be sent to email@example.com by August 31st
- All ads should be provided as a 300 dpi JPEG, TIF or PDF file. All ads are full pages: 7 ½” Wide x 10” High and must include NO BLEEDS. We do not accept ads created in Word or PowerPoint and unable to accept faxes, photocopies, folded artwork or copies of photographs.
- Corporate logo must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st
- All logos should be provided as a JPEG or PNG file.
- Last day to select technical sessions is September 14th
- Bios and headshots for presenter are due to email@example.com by September 21st
- Note that any special A/V requests made outside of the
- Last day to register corporate attendees is September 21st
- Hotel reservations can be made until September 21st or until the block is sold out, whichever comes first. Visit the Hotel and Travel Information page for additional details.
- Corporate registration transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 21st
- Career Fair assignments and layout to be determined and provided by NABAER on or before September 21st
- Interview booth assignments and layout to be determined and provided by NABAER on or before September 21st
- Scholarship recipients and resumes will be provided by September 21st
- Sponsored corporate materials for conference bags must be received by the hotel no later than September 28th. Visit our website or the Corporate Partner Center for shipping and payment instructions.
As details are finalized, we will send communications and post in the Corporate Partner Center.