The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) host four annual student conferences in the Central, Eastern, Southern and Western regions of the United States. The conferences are attended by students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in accounting, IT, finance, economics, and general business. The Eastern Region Student Conference (ERSC) hosts over 550 students from approximately 80 colleges and universities.
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
September 29 – October 1, 2016
Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh
1000 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
To book your room and view the hotel, CLICK HERE