Traditionally, LeadingAge California’s Annual Conference & Exposition has attracted nearly 800 professionals in the aging services industry. Roughly 600 of those industry professionals represent mid to senior level management and C-Suites. As the world continues to battle the pandemic, LeadingAge California made the decision to take the conference and exposition completely virtual to ensure the safety of the older adults that our members serve. While this seems like uncharted territory, we can assure you that we have obtained a virtual platform that has a long history of putting on virtual events. We anticipate more attendance this year due to the convenience of remote participation from anywhere there is an internet connection.
The robust virtual platform will also allow exhibitors to fully brand their exhibit booth and upload videos and marketing materials. Additionally, you will be able to engage in live one-on-one chat directly with attendees who visit your booth. Don’t miss the opportunity to engage with your existing clients as well as tap into new leads that await you on the other side of the screen!
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE?
- Discover new clients and untapped business opportunities
- Network with hundreds of senior living and housing professionals
- Brand awareness among attendees and other aging services partners
- Successfully increase your Return on Investment (ROI). Network with returning exhibitors and leave with new customers and fresh leads.
- Support the aging population – be a Champion for Aging Services in California
Exhibitors will be given credentials to log onto their accounts to set up their virtual booths prior to the conference.
Dedicated Exhibit Hours (requires staffing)
Wednesday, October 7 from 3:00pm-5:00pm (Opening Exhibit Hours)
Thursday, October 8 from 11:30am-1:30pm (Exhibits Luncheon Hours)
Exhibitor Non-Staff Hours
Thursday, October 8 from 8:00am-11:00am, 1:30pm-5:15pm
Friday, October 9 from 8:00am-2:30pm