> Exhibitor Directory
> Keynote Speaker
> Thespian Shop
> Attendee Service Center
> Exhibitor Service Center
> Speaker Service Center
> Contact EdTA
Tools & Tips for Attendees
Before attending Thespian Nation Live, be sure to read through these tools & tips to make the most out of your experience.
Equipment and Materials
Test Your Equipment in Advance• Please test and check your system at least 15 minutes prior to event. This includes your network connection, device battery life, and speakers.
• We recommend you use a computer or a tablet for the best experience. The system is not responsive on a cell phone.
• We recommend you use Chrome or Firefox to access webinars. Other browsers are not compatible with the webinar system.
Control Your Environment as Best You Can• Mute other devices that might interfere with your computer audio.
• Create a learning-conducive environment, eliminating as many distractions as possible. Close out of other tabs and mute notifications, if possible.
• Prepare your space with anything you may need during the virtual program (appropriate chargers, note-taking materials, water, etc.).
Troubleshooting Technical Difficulties
• The webinar technology runs on higher bandwidth. Please know that some WiFi connections may be spotty.
• Some networks cause slides to advance more slowly than others. If your slides are behind or you are having audio issues, please try to refresh the page.
• If you have any problems within the eshow virtual event platform, there will be a Help Desk available during the conference.
Make the Most of Your Thespian Nation Live Experience• Check out the full conference schedule at https://tnl.schooltheatre.org/schedule_at_a_glance.cfm in advance to plan your day.
• Within the platform be sure to explore all areas of the conference, including the auditorium expo halls, game room, ebag, and member service center. Be sure to note times that these areas are open to live chat.
Need technical help with the eshow platform or have a general question during the event? Stop by the Member Service Center where the EdTA staff can help you.