> Exhibitor Directory
> Keynote Speaker
> Thespian Shop
> Attendee Service Center
> Exhibitor Service Center
> Speaker Service Center
> Contact EdTA
Code of Conduct
EdTA Virtual Events Code of ConductEdTA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, EdTA staff, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Programs Code of Conduct. This Policy applies to all EdTA meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than EdTA but held in conjunction with EdTA events, on public or private platforms. EdTA has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, EdTA asks that you inform Brian Monk, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com.
· EdTA events engage participants with a wide range of beliefs and ideas about the subjects they are discussing. We encourage an open dialogue but require that participants remain courteous and respectful at all times.
· Everyone is essential in an online event. Visit often, participate, and encourage others to do the same. You have answers that others are seeking, and they are just as capable of helping you.
· This is an online event, used to connect students, teachers and people passionate about the arts. Just as you would in any educational environment, refrain from posting pictures or comments with inappropriate content.
· This online event is meant to be a positive experience for anyone who chooses to participate. Feel free to post helpful and relevant advice or suggestions, but do not be abusive, profane, threatening, or offensive. Think before you post. Is it necessary? Is it kind? Is it true?
· The participants themselves do the best monitoring of an online event. If you see any inappropriate or offensive content, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not discuss any user’s account with another user, so your report will remain anonymous, as will the actions we have taken.
· On the internet, you always have an audience. If you wouldn’t say it to your mother, your boss, or a child, don’t put it in our chat. Respect the privacy of others. The Educational Theatre Association is not responsible for any consequences you experience resulting from anything you have posted during this online event. Please refrain from using any information that would lead to exposing your personal identify (last name, email address, or other personal information).
· If it’s not yours, get permission before you post it, or cite the necessary sources.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, EdTA staff, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, EdTA staff, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by EdTA throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any EdTA virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. EdTA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
EdTA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and EdTA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.