Become a Virtual Exhibitor!
2021 VIRTUAL BOOTH INFORMATION:
Dear AVMA Exhibitors & Partners –
We hope you are doing well and staying safe. After much discussion and careful deliberation, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel AVMA Convention 2021 as an in-person event in Minneapolis, MN, and other meetings related to the convention.
Our top priority has always been the health, safety, and wellbeing of the veterinary community. Though this decision wasn’t easy to make, we believe it’s the right one. We know that many people plan well ahead to prepare for AVMA Convention, so we wanted to let you know of our decision as soon as possible, to allow you, your team members, and other attendees flexibility to make necessary changes to schedules and plans. Below, you will find cancellation and refund information as it relates to hotel blocks, meeting rooms and exhibit booths.
While we’re disappointed to not have a live convention, we are excited about the opportunity to connect with you virtually! This year we will be moving forward with Swapcard as the platform for the virtual AVMA Convention 2021, which will have a plethora of enhancements and opportunities for you to connect with the veterinary community and further expand your brand reach! While we are looking forward to AVMA Convention returning in 2022 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, stronger than ever, we are excited to connect and collaborate with you virtually for 2021. More information will be sent out in the coming weeks!
If you are a current exhibitor, you have priority access to participate in the virtual event, which will be limited to maximize ROI. Please complete the form linked below to confirm your decision for 2021 by APRIL 30:
- Participate in AVMA 2021 virtually – Apply booth deposit to virtual opportunity and roll-over any remaining funds to 2022.
- Participate in AVMA 2021 virtually – Apply booth deposit to virtual opportunity and refund any remaining funds to the form of original payment.
- Decline AVMA 2021 virtual opportunity – Apply booth deposit to AVMA 2022
- Decline AVMA 2021 virtual opportunity – Refund deposit to form of original payment.
COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST HERE: https://form.jotform.com/210955204126953
2021 Items to Note:
· Swapcard will be the AVMA Convention 2021 platform, which will have exhibitor and sponsor opportunities.
· All hotel block reservations made in the official AVMA block will be canceled on your behalf. If you booked your hotel outside the AVMA block, you’ll need to follow up with the hotel directly.
· If a booth refund is requested via the above form, all refunds will be processed within 60 days of the request, to the original form of payment. There is no further action needed on your part. We kindly ask for your patience during this time.
· For meeting space that was requested directly through AVMA, these reservations will be canceled on your behalf. If you contracted directly with a hotel (not through the AVMA process), you will need to follow up with that hotel or venue directly.
· For airline bookings, please follow up with your travel agent or air carrier directly.
· Information for the 2022 AVMA Convention, will be available in August 2021. You will still receive booth priority points for this year, which will apply to 2022.
We continue to be inspired by the strength, flexibility, and support the veterinary community has exhibited during this crisis, and we thank you for your continued partnership, support, and patience during this unprecedented time. Now more than ever before, the AVMA is proud to serve you and the veterinary profession. We are truly powered by you. If we can be of any assistance, please let us know.
NEW VIRTUAL EXHIBITORS:
On May 3, any remaining virtual opportunities will be made available to those who did not originally register for the in-person convention. If you would like to get on the wait-list, please email email@example.com.