AVMA Exhibit Update
2021 AVMA Convention Update:
Dear AVMA Exhibitors & Partners –
We hope you are doing well and staying safe. After much discussion and careful deliberation, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel AVMA Convention 2021 as an in-person event in Minneapolis, MN, and other meetings related to the convention.
While we’re disappointed to not have a live convention, we are excited about the opportunity to connect with you virtually! This year we will be moving forward with Swapcard as the platform for the virtual AVMA Convention 2021, which will have a plethora of enhancements and opportunities for you to connect with the veterinary community and further expand your brand reach! While we are looking forward to AVMA Convention returning in 2022 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, stronger than ever, we are excited to connect and collaborate with you virtually for 2021.
2021 Items to Note:
· All hotel block reservations made in the official AVMA block will be canceled on your behalf. If you booked your hotel outside the AVMA block, you’ll need to follow up with the hotel directly.
· If a booth refund is requested via the above form, all refunds will be processed within 60 days of the request, to the original form of payment. There is no further action needed on your part. We kindly ask for your patience during this time.
· For meeting space that was requested directly through AVMA, these reservations will be canceled on your behalf. If you contracted directly with a hotel (not through the AVMA process), you will need to follow up with that hotel or venue directly.
· For airline bookings, please follow up with your travel agent or air carrier directly.
· Information for the 2022 AVMA Convention, will be available in August 2021. You will still receive booth priority points for this year, which will apply to 2022.
We continue to be inspired by the strength, flexibility, and support the veterinary community has exhibited during this crisis, and we thank you for your continued partnership, support, and patience during this unprecedented time. Now more than ever before, the AVMA is proud to serve you and the veterinary profession. We are truly powered by you. If we can be of any assistance, please let us know.
At this time, all virtual booths are now SOLD OUT. We are continuing to have a wait-list should an opening occur. If you would like to be placed on the wait-list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.