Updated: March 8, 2022
We're partnering with some of the best river cruise lines in the industry to bring you a firsthand look into what your clients will experience while onboard. Registration for these inspections and meals is currently closed.
You will have the option to choose between five ships for each of the time slots below:
Due to recent river cruise line policy changes, booster shots will be mandatory for ship inspections, lunches, and dinners. Vaccination verification will be conducted before boarding the ship for various activities. As you sign up for your ship inspections, we ask you to keep this in mind. Should you not have proof of vaccination, you will not be able to enjoy ship inspections or meals on-board. Please take this policy along with ASTA's updated policy into consideration when registering for this event.
For a list of what will be required in terms of test, vaccinations and boosters please check out our Health & Safety page.
Additionally, We will offer an open house for all river cruise ships at our five piers during the following hours:
- Wednesday, March 16, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM - River Cruise Ship Inspection w/ Lunch
- Thursday, March 17, 2:00 - 3:30 PM - River Cruise Ship Inspection w/ Lunch
- Thursday, March 17, 6:00 - 8:00 PM - Dinner on River Cruise Ship
- Friday, March 18, 2:00 - 3:30 PM - River Cruise Ship Inspection w/ Lunch
- Friday, March 18, 6:00 - 8:00 PM - Dinner on River Cruise Ship
River Cruise Ship Options to Include:
- Thursday, March 17, 3:35 - 6:00 PM - River Cruise Ships Open House
- Friday, March 18, 3:30 - 6:30 PM - River Cruise Ships Open House
- Amadeus Silver III
- Avalon Envision
- Emerald Sun
- Scenic Amber
- Uniworld River Beatrice
with any questions.
Ships available for inspection are subject to change