ASTA Global Convention is the meeting place for all facets of the industry, and we have something for everyone, literally. Our educational content offers robust topics to help make you the best at what you do, whether you're an industry veteran or a newbie. That's why for 2022, we're asking you, our subject matter experts, what innovative and timely topics do you want to share with your peers?
We're looking for creative ideas, strategies, successes, or need-to-know skills that you think would be ideal for our ASTA member audience. Who is that exactly? Well, from small to mega travel agencies and the largest Host/Consortias, we welcome:
- Independent/Self-Employed Travel Advisors
- Front-line Advisors [Agency Employee]
- Travel Agency Owners/Managers
- Other: C-Suite Executives, education creators, marketing experts, operations, financial, IT technology, and more!
We'll select a few lucky presenters providing the most compelling topics with style and a little pizazz to present at ASTA Global Convention from 24-26, 2022, in San Francisco, CA. As a speaker, you will share your ideas and expertise with our audiences and gain recognition by appearing onstage at the industry's "must attend" event. You'll also enhance your personal and professional resume and receive complimentary full-event registration for ASTA Global Convention 2022.
Deadlines and Targets
- Call for Submissions Deadline - March 1
- Peer Review of Submissions Deadline - April 30
- Notification to Selected Speakers Deadline - May 30
- All submissions must be submitted electronically by March 1, 2022
- You may submit as many topics as you like. Each must be on a separate submission form.
- Speakers will not be compensated, but will receive a complimentary registration to attend the full event taking place August 24-26, 2022
- ASTA’s educational sessions are approximately 30 to 45 minutes including Q&A.
- Submissions must be educational offerings and not product advertorials
- Submissions and the sessions themselves must be for your original work and not the property of any other source.
- Please note that the number of educational session opportunities will be limited. All submissions will go through a peer-review process. Content should not be advertorial in any way. It should instead pertain strictly to topics of relevance to the travel advisor community and their business success. If your educational session is more product-focused, a representative from ASTA's Business Development team will contact you with product-focused opportunities. For questions, contact email@example.com.