What is ASTA Caribbean Showcase and where will it be taking place?
Think of a FAM + Conference combined. ASTA's Caribbean Showcase is a fusion of immersive in-person experience, educational training on destination knowledge, and your gateway to new connections.
- Destination: Beaches Resort Turks & Caicos. All meetings will take place at our host hotel and venue, Beaches Turks & Caicos.
- Dates: August 28 - 31, 2023
What's Included in your registration?
- All registration is for a double occupancy room. Advisor can choose to add on advisor on non-industry guest name when registering (Add Ons: $249 for advisor $399 for non-industry guest). Attendees must be ASTA members. All guests must be 18+, with one guest per room.
- Accommodations: 3 nights at All-Inclusive Beaches Turks & Caicos (August 28-31, 2023)
- Airport Transfers: Complimentary airport transfers to/from Beaches Turks & Caicos
- Meals: Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and several receptions are included in your registration
- Tours: Resort and off-property specialized sightseeing tours
- Education: Learn from exclusive property-focused training seminars such as Destination Weddings, MICE Incentives, and Dive Training
- Connections: Visit with local suppliers and tour operators during an onsite trade show
For cancellations received:
On/Before May 31, 2023: Full refund
June 1 - June 30, 2023: 50% of full registration fee refunded per person
On/After July 1, 2023: No refund
Registration transfer: $25.00
I would like more information on exhibiting. Who should I contact?
Please email email@example.com for more information on exhibiting.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any event related questions.
Where can I learn more about ASTA events?
Please https://www.asta.org/professional-development/events to learn more about our upcoming events.
Information to Help You Pack & Plan
Which airport would you recommend flying into?
Providenciales International Airport (PLS) is the primary airport in Turks and Caicos.
What is the typical weather like in Turks & Caicos in September?
Caribbean temperatures are warm year-round. Daytime average: 82°F. Nighttime average: 72°F. Don't forget to pack plenty of sunscreen!
What is the dress code?
The dress code for events taking place during the days is resort casual with comfortable shoes. As the sun sets and you set out to enjoy your evening, resort elegant attire is required. All sightseeing activities are casual dress with comfortable walking shoes.
By registering for an ASTA Event, attendees will be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct set forth by ASTA.