This vibrant, educational space now gives you even more productive opportunities to connect with the research scientists attending the ASCB/IFCB meeting.
The new learning center features:
1. No-Fly Zone time blocks from 12:00 to 3:00 pm each day when ALL activities will take place in the ASCB Learning Center. We guarantee there will be no other event scheduled outside of the hall, including Society internal meetings. During the No-Fly Zone, meeting attendees will buzz around the ASCB Learning Center:
• Viewing posters
• Attending ePoster presentations
• Browsing exhibitors’ booths
• Enjoying refreshments, lunch, and drinks
• Taking advantage of the new Power Lounge (recharging their mobile devices and themselves)
• Talking to you in your exhibit area
2. Dedicated theaters with seating for 50 or 200 in which you can host a Tech Showcase or Tech Tutorial.
3. Interactive conference booths with video and audio capabilities and up to 20 seats.
Exhibitor presentations will be included in the Meeting Program (subject to abstract approval)
Here's how to get started:
- Preview the floor map below. Mouse-over the booths to view the numbers and size. For an enlarged floor plan map click here.
- Click the START button and access the Exhibitor Service Center to complete your company profile and select your booth
We wish you a successful event!
Click START to begin reserving your spot in the new ASCB Learning Center!