2020 ACPA Mid-Atlantic Virtual Summit
The 2020 ACPA Mid-Atlantic Virtual Summit planning team is committed to upholding the values and mission of ACPA-College Student Educators International.
This year our Virtual Summit will have the theme “ELEVATE” and will be held on November 13, 2020 via GoToWebinar. This conference will provide attendees with opportunities to:
1. Reflect on professional and personal experiences which guide their work;
2. Connect and network with other practitioners through intentional idea sharing and collaboration;
3. Pursue professional and personal development opportunities through various engagement avenues.
Resume Reviews Available
During the ACPA Mid-Atlantic Virtual Summit, resume reviews will be available for participants.
To sign up to have your resume reviewed or to volunteer as a resume reviewer, please visit https://forms.gle/pzmwuhjVWzTmZRKKA.
With the impact of COVID-19, we recognize that several Student Affairs Professionals have been furloughed or lost their jobs. To assist people navigating the job search during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are collecting job openings across the Mid-Atlantic region. During the Virtual Summit, there will be a resource page that highlights all of these job openings in one spot.
If you have a job posting and are looking for candidates, please complete this form so we can add your job posting to the resource page: https://forms.gle/FYEoqxoEGxrZFhzr5
Professional Staff Member Conference Registration (ACPA or State Chapter Member with promo code):
- $20 up until November 1st
- $30 from November 2nd-November 12th
- $40 Day of rate with no prior registration
Professional Staff Member Conference Registration (Non-ACPA or State Chapter Member):
Not a member? Join now here for only $30, and you'll receive a promo code for this conference and all future events!
- $30 up until November 1st
- $40 from November 2nd-November 12th
- $50 Day of rate with no prior registration
Student Conference Registration (ACPA member or State Chapter member with promo code)
- $15 for graduate students
- $15 for undergraduate students
Student Conference Registration (Non-ACPA or State Chapter member):
Not a member? Join now here for only $10-15 to receive discounts on this conference and all future state chapter opportunities!
- $25 for graduate students
- $25 for undergraduate students
Graduate Preparation Program Registration:
- Up to 20 students, up to 3 faculty members: $300
- 21-40 students, up to 5 faculty members: $600
- 41-60 students, up to 8 faculty members: $950
- 61+ students: contact us for special rates
Department or Division Group Rate:
- Up to 5 staff members: $80
- 6-10 staff members: $160
- 11-20 staff members: $320
- 21-40 staff members: $640
- 41+ staff members: contact us for special rates
The deadline to register for the conference is Thursday, November 12th, 2020 or when we reach maximum attendance capacity, whichever comes first.
Further conference information, including the schedule, will be shared as it becomes available.