The DCCPA Annual Conference 2019 will offer the same number of educational sessions and opportunities for networking in a slightly shorter timeframe and signifciantly lower rates. To lower the rates and increase the accessibility of our annual conference, we have decided to eliminate the breakfast and lunch offerings, instead allowing attendees to bring their own or purchase lunch from one of the many nearby options.
- 9:30am-10:00am: Check in, Funger Hall (2201 G Street)
- 10:15am-11:05am: Educational Sessions, Funger Hall
- 11:15am-12:05pm: Educational Sessions, Funger Hall
- 12:05pm-1:15pm: Lunch Break - attendees are invited to bring their own lunch to enjoy in common seating areas on campus or purchase lunch from one of the many surrounding options.
- 1:15pm-2:05pm: Educational Sessions, Funger Hall
- 2:15pm-3:30pm: Keynote Address by Vernon Wall, ACPA Vice President/President-Elect and an accomplished student affairs practitioner and nationally known speaker in the areas of social justice and leadership styles.
- 3:30pm: All are invited to join us for the fall semester DCCPA Happy Hour. Location TBD.