2017 Transportation and Defense Policy Fly-In
ACMA's Inaugural Transportation and Defense Policy Fly-In will take place in Washington, D.C. from October 31 - November 1, 2017.
Join your fellow ACMA members in Washington, D.C. to advocate for the increased use of composites in aerospace, defense, and transportation markets. Don't miss this key opportunity for your company to gain inside knowledge and grow your business relationships with federal agencies. By attending, you'll gain important insights and potential leads in federally-influenced markets, as well as network directly with agency leadership and your industry peers.
ACMA's Transportation and Defense Policy Fly-In will also provide a unique setting to meet with Members of Congress and agency leadership to educate them on the valuable capabilities of composites and further open aerospace, defense, and transportation markets.
Together we can build a brighter future for composites and America.
Prospective meetings are as follow:
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Branches of the Armed Forces
- Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee
- Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
- House and Senate Appropriations Committees
- House and Senate Armed Services Committees
- House Energy and Commerce Committee
- House Science, Space, and Technology Committee
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Your Senators and Representatives