2018 Ford Technology Day
The second in the series of Auto Tech Days will take place at Ford in Dearborn, MI on March 27-28, 2018
This event is now sold out.
Register for Ford Technology Day to Meet Engineers and Designers
Mark your calendar for March 27-28, 2018 for the Automotive Composites Alliance's special technology event at Ford's product development center in Dearborn, MI. This exclusive event provides ACMA members with an opportunity to educate over 500 Ford engineers and designers about the benefits of composites in automotive parts and subsystems.
Registration Rate: $2,710
Two (2) staff members are required to register - one technical represntative and one sales representative. Both registrations are included in the $2,710 rate.
Each exhibiting company is also required to complete registration questions about the parts they'd like bring for display. For more information, click here to begin registration.
Booth fee covers:
- 10' x 10' booth space
- Pipe and drape, table/chairs, ID sign, small table top sign, electric
- All Ford internal marketing costs
- Ford VIP Walkthrough and Presentations
- Lunch on March 27-28, 2018
- Shipping and material handling of the products
- *Hand-carry items must fit inside typical moving box. All larger items will need to be shipped using the show vendor
- Booth equipment displays etc.
- Billed directly to each company from the contractor.
Latest information on the program and insights from Ford are presented in this powerpoint:
Ford Product Development Center - 20901 Oakwood