Events and Education StaffConference Programming
General Questions and RegistrationKeyla Alanes
Conference Logistics and OperationsMozi Nolte
Press, Marketing and PartnershipsBarry Black
Event Management and SalesHeather Rhoderick
ACMA Pultrusion Industry Council Staff
Composites Growth Initiative, Vice President
- If a written request for cancellation is received 14 days prior to the start of the event date, the full registration fee, minus a $50 processing fee, will be refunded. After this date, the registration fee is not refundable, but, with written notification, can be transferred to another individual at any time, even on-site.
- Please submit all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. ACMA does not accept responsibility for any “no-shows.” Regardless of their attendance, these individuals will be charged for the cost of their registration.
- Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ACMA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ACMA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
- All participants in any ACMA meetings must adhere to the ACMA anti-trust guidelines.
- All participants agree to wear their badge at all times during the event and may not “share” their badges with other attendees.
- Actions, words, jokes, or comments based on any individual’s sex, race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic will not be tolerated.
- ACMA attendees are not permitted to carry weapons of any kind, including concealed or displayed firearms, onto the premises of any ACMA events. We reserve the right to require conference participants who violate this policy to immediately leave the event. Each attendee agrees to comply with this policy, regardless of whether signs prohibiting weapons are posted at the premises of any official ACMA event.
- Registering for this event indicates an acceptance of these terms.