Composites Executive Forum
Join us for the 2019 Composites Executive Forum in Annapolis, MD from June 25-27, 2019.
Registration is now open!
Make plans today to attend this exclusive event that is designed to not only provide executive-level composite professionals a forum to learn more about industry topics such as infrastructure and environmental issues, but also provide valuable insights about current high-level trends, needs, and the future of the composites industry.
Who Should Attend?
C-Suite executives and senior leaders for access to a variety of industry economics experts to review trends, forecast the industry, and network with colleagues.
This event provides executive-level composite professionals a forum to learn more about industry topics and, more importantly, valuable insights about current high-level trends, needs, and the future of the composites industry. ACMA's Composites Executive Forum is a one-of-a-kind event that promises topnotch education, ample networking, and unique opportunities exclusive to our destination in Annapolis, Maryland and the surrounding Naval Academy! This Conference will provide:
- A look at mega trends affecting manufacturers, including national security, economic and cultural issues, well being and health, generational trends, etc.
- Leading economists and market research experts as they provide strategic insights to executives and delve into micro trends affecting our industry, including lightweighting, workforce issues, and more.
- Government and University representatives discussing issues, challenges – and opportunities -- with workforce development.
- Panel discussions from OEMs and government leaders on how composite materials can be the material of choice.
- A view of the political landscape in this unprecedented election year.
- A global view of recycling and sustainability issues for our industry – and insights on how to turn recycling into a business.
- A discussion on the business opportunities being identified by the many industry consortia groups now in existence.
- Plenty of networking with other composites industry business owners and senior executives at two breakfasts and lunches, and a reception and dinner - all included with your registration rate.
Take a look at the 2017 Composites Executive Forum
The Westin Annapolis