Composites Executive Forum
Join us for the 2019 Composites Executive Forum in Annapolis, MD from June 9-11, 2019.
Registration is now open!
Make plans today and join composites industry leaders, executives, and up and coming leaders in Annapolis, MD, for a comprehensive and one-of-a-kind networking and education event designed specifically for business leaders. The Composites Executive Forum will help enhance your understanding of some of today's key issues so you can navigate your company's path to success: data and market intelligence, and best practices from thought leaders in politics, economics, business, technology and manufacturing.
Check Out Featured Speakers:
Mr. Chris Inglis
Mr. Chris Inglis will lead a discussion focusing on cyber security issues. Mr. Inglis served in a federal capacity for 41 years, including 28 years at NSA (National Security Agency) and over 7 years as a senior civilian and Deputy Director of NSA. Mr. Inglis’ holds the rating of Command Pilot in the U.S. Air Force and has received multiple awards and medals.
Dr. Joseph J. Thomas
Dr. Joseph J. Thomas will lead a discussion on leadership and ethics issues. Dr. Thomas is the Director of the U.S. Naval Academy’s Stockdale Center for Ethical Leadership and a past Director of the John A. Lejeune Leadership Institute at the Marine Corps University. Dr. Thomas’ research interests involve experiential leadership development and he is a frequent, international speaker.
Robert Fry | Robert Fry Economics LLC; Delaware
Robert will provide an update on the performance of the economy and key indicators all businesses and the composites industry should be watching.
Who Should Attend?
C-Suite executives and senior leaders for access to a variety of industry economics experts to review trends, forecast the industry, and network with colleagues.
This event provides executive-level composite professionals a forum to learn more about industry topics and, more importantly, valuable insights about current high-level trends, needs, and the future of the composites industry. ACMA's Composites Executive Forum is a one-of-a-kind event that promises topnotch education, ample networking, and unique opportunities exclusive to our destination in Annapolis, Maryland and the surrounding Naval Academy!
The Composites Executive Forum will not only provide attendees with trends, economics, and market development information, it will also provide information from ways to improve leadership skills, recognize and grow talent within your organization, and cyber security issues executives in our industry should be thinking about.
Meet leaders from the United States Navy along with other topical experts and the USNA (United States Naval Academy) department heads for tours of their material science and engineering labs where composites materials a part of the curriculum. Don't miss this one of a kind opportunity to network, learn and discuss challenges with industry peers and gain unique insights and access from leaders and experts and the Naval Academy. This Conference will provide:
- A look at mega trends affecting manufacturers, including national security, economic and cultural issues, well being and health, generational trends, etc.
- Leading economists and market research experts as they provide strategic insights to executives and delve into micro trends affecting our industry, including lightweighting, workforce issues, and more.
- Government and University representatives discussing issues, challenges – and opportunities -- with workforce development.
- Panel discussions from OEMs and government leaders on how composite materials can be the material of choice.
- A view of the political landscape in this unprecedented election year.
- A global view of recycling and sustainability issues for our industry – and insights on how to turn recycling into a business.
- A discussion on the business opportunities being identified by the many industry consortia groups now in existence.
- Plenty of networking with other composites industry business owners and senior executives at two breakfasts and lunches, and a reception and dinner - all included with your registration rate.
We Hope to See You in Annapolis!