2018 Transportation and Defense Policy Fly-In
ACMA's 2018 Transportation and Defense Policy Fly-In will take place in Washington, D.C. from September 25 - 26, 2018.
Join your fellow ACMA members in Washington, D.C. to advocate for the increased use of composites in aerospace, defense, and transportation markets. Don't miss this key opportunity for your company to gain inside knowledge and grow your business relationships with federal agencies. By attending, you'll gain important insights and potential leads in federally-influenced markets, as well as network directly with agency leadership and your industry peers.
ACMA's Transportation and Defense Policy Fly-In will also provide a unique setting to meet with Members of Congress and agency leadership to educate them on the valuable capabilities of composites and further open aerospace, defense, and transportation markets.
Together we can build a brighter future for composites and America.
Prospective meetings are as follows:
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research Development & Engineering Center (TARDEC)
- Aerospace OEM Speakers
- Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation (IACMI)
- National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA)
- Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP)
- Senate Commerce Committee
- Trump Administration
- Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee
- Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
- House and Senate Appropriations Committees
- House and Senate Armed Services Committees
- House Energy and Commerce Committee
- House Science, Space, and Technology Committee
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Your Senators and Representatives
Demonstrate your company's role in transportation and defense markets by becoming a sponsor. Sponsorship details are provided below. For more information, contact Keyla Alanes.
Number available: 2
- Exclusive sponsor of the dinner at Acadiana or lunch at NAM, both on 9/25/18 (first come, first served)
- Logo recognition on the event registration site
- Sponsor recognition on signage at sponsored event (dinner or lunch)
- (1) Complimentary event registration