The AACC Annual Convention has been the premier event for community college leaders. The meeting has offered unprecedented professional development as well as the opportunity to network, share, and learn from professionals in the fields of education, business and industry, and the government sector. Due to the coronavirus pandemic AACC has decided to add an additional offering to meet the needs of those individuals not yet comfortable with traveling and convening face-to-face. AACC Digital is a month long digital conference.
AACC is now accepting proposal submissions for consideration for inclusion in its 2021 digital conference. Content will be offered on Thursdays during the month of May.
· The lead presenter on any proposal must be an AACC member, corporate partner in good standing, or affiliate (tied to an institutional membership).
· Proposals should be clear and specific, convince your audience (evidence), and call for action.
· Upload a rough cut of the first 5 minutes of the presentation, showing example of visuals that will be used. (MP4 or WAV files only)
· Proposal length 30 minutes with the last 10 minutes reserved for Q & A.
· A minimum of 1 and maximum of 2 presenters.
Back to Top