Reaching New Heights … In Your Career
Join us for the AACC Inaugural Career Expo in Denver, Colorado on Saturday, April 1, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Whether you’re seeking your next opportunity or you’re just interested in testing the waters, we’ve got you covered.
- View job postings and submit a cover letter and curriculum vita/resume for jobs of interest to you.
- If you’re selected in the screening process by the job poster, you can interview in person at the career expo (AACC has steps in place to ensure confidentiality for all applicants.)
- Visit search consultants’ booths to learn more about open searches.
- Learn more about graduate programs in higher education.
- Participate in sessions relevant to preparing for your next opportunity. Topics include:
- Preparing the cover letter and curriculum vita/resume
- Ensuring your social media presence doesn’t hinder career advancement
- Mock interviews
- Conducting recognizance on the opportunity you’re interested in
- The ABC’s of professional networking
- Participate in a career scavenger hunt and win prizes
To attend the career fair as a participant free-of-charge, you must be registered for AACC Annual. You can express your interest by answering the career fair question on the registration form.
If you are only interested in attending the career fair, you must register and pay a nominal fee.