Outstanding College/Corporate Partnership
The AACC Outstanding College/Corporate Partnership Award honors local, regional and national collaboration between a college and corporate partner that has achieved demonstrable, multi-year success in advancing the mission of the institution(s), the economic prosperity of a community, region or the nation, and the learning excellence of students.
Criteria used to evaluate applications are as follows:
- Promotes partnerships between college(s) and business and industry that advance the economic prosperity of the community/region and the competitiveness of the workforce.
- Demonstrates long-standing and measurable outcomes in advancing student success.
- Is characterized by innovative on-campus and workplace opportunities that engage students and employers.
- Provides and leverages resources available to college(s) and students.
- Closes the American skills gap.
- Colleges led by current members of the AACC Board of Directors are not eligible to apply.
- Previous winners in this category are not eligible to apply.
General Guidelines and Nomination Instructions:
- Nominee must be a current AACC member college, and must pay membership fee for next year.
- Nomination form must be signed by the CEO of the nominating institution.
- Each award is given annually, and the honoree(s) will be recognized at AACC Digital.
- Nominating packages (excluding required photos) must be submitted through the nomination form AND include the following:
- Nomination form.
- Minimum two letters of support, one signed by the nominating college CEO.
- Additional support materials (i.e. news coverage, fact sheet, descriptions) NOT TO exceed five (5) pages.
- 2 publication quality photos: (1) publication quality head shot of the CEO [300 dpi resolution or higher], (2) publication quality headshot of the company's CEO or designee [300 dpi resolution or higher].
Submit your college's application using the nomination form provided above.