Outstanding College/Corporate Partnership
The AACC Outstanding College/Corporate Partnership Award honors local, regional and national collaboration between a college and corporate partner that has achieved demonstrable, multi-year success in advancing the mission of the institution(s), the economic prosperity of a community, region or the nation, and the learning excellence of students.
Criteria used to evaluate applications are as follows:
- Promotes partnerships between college(s) and business and industry that advance the economic prosperity of the community/region and the competitiveness of the workforce.
- Demonstrates long-standing and measurable outcomes in advancing student success.
- Is characterized by innovative on-campus and workplace opportunities that engage students and employers.
- Provides and leverages resources available to college(s) and students.
- Closes the American skills gap.
- Colleges led by current members of the AACC Board of Directors are not eligible to apply.
- Previous winners in this category are not eligible to apply.
- Award finalists in a previous year are eligible to apply in the same category for the subsequent year. However, the finalist must submit an enhanced application. Enhanced means that the applicant must show further strengthening of the relationship between the college and corporate partner.
General Guidelines and Nomination Instructions:
Submit your college's application using the nomination form provided above.
- Nominee must be a current AACC member college, and must pay membership fee for next year.
- Nomination form must be signed by the CEO of the nominating institution.
- Each award is given annually, and the honoree(s) will be recognized at AACC Digital.
- Nominating packages (excluding required photos) must be submitted through the nomination form AND include the following:
- Nomination form.
- Minimum two letters of support, one signed by the nominating college CEO.
- Additional support materials (i.e. news coverage, fact sheet, descriptions) NOT TO exceed five (5) pages.
- 2 publication quality photos: (1) publication quality head shot of the CEO [300 dpi resolution or higher], (2) publication quality headshot of the company's CEO or designee [300 dpi resolution or higher].
Back to Top