Welcome to the 2016 AHP Annual International Conference!
- Are you a health care development professional looking to connect with fundraising professionals from around the world?
- Are you looking for answers to your most challenging professional questions?
- Do you want to be a part of the largest gathering of health care development professionals anywhere?
- Do you want access to the latest tools, education, and information to help you maximize your professional impact and move your career forward?
If you answered YES to any of these questions – the 2016 AHP International Conference is for you!
Join us in October for the most important four days of the industry calendar! The AHP International Conference is where health care professionals come to share ideas, resources, best practices and benchmarks. They come to connect, grow, recharge… and have a lot of fun along the way.
Centrally located in the heart of Chicago, this years’ conference has something for everyone:
- Primer Course and breakout sessions developed especially for baseline (0-5 years’ experience) professionals
- A special CDO Forum and executive-level learning to meet the needs of CDO’s and senior-level leaders
- Kick-start the conference experience by attending pre-conference workshops on HIPAA , The Advanced Course for CFRE Preparation, and The Development Primer
- Compelling Conversations with Work/Life Balance expert Brigid Schulte will inspire you to do and be more!
The world of development is changing – and AHP is here for you with the ideas, connections, and knowledge you need to keep up. Don't miss it - Register Today!
Sign up for our Annual International Conference newsletter issues here to stay updated on conference news.
Download the Free Conference App Today!
Connect with other attendees
Discover sessions and download handouts
Add photos and share your conference experience
Connect with exhibitors and sponsors
Rate and review sessions
Download at: http://www.ahp.org/intconfapp
Attendee List Now Online! UPDATED 10/17/2016
Check out who else is attending! Download the 2016 AHP International Conference attendee list here.
CFRE Point Tracker
The CFRE Point Tracker is now available to download here.
Every year since 1970, AHP presents its prestigious Harold J. (Si) Seymour Award to development professionals whose careers reflect excellence and outstanding leadership in health care philanthropy. This year, AHP congratulates Mr. David B. Gillig, FAHP as the recipient of the 2016 AHP Si Seymour Award.
David joined Marts & Lundy in February 2013 as a Senior Consultant & Principal following 31 years overseeing programs that generated more than $635 million in philanthropy. His practice is concentrated in health sciences serving children's hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers.
David is an active member of AHP, serving in numerous leadership positions for committees, conferences, and more.
Join us in honoring Mr. Gillig at the AHP International Conference Luncheon Awards on Friday, October 28th from 12:45 – 2:00 PM.