Construction Career Pathways Conference
Thursday, November 19, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (breakfast and lunch provided)
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans
Cost: $50 (this includes food at conference and reception, as well as a workbook of resources for efficient and effective collaboration!)
This event brings together representatives from both industry and education to showcase best practices from across the country and participate in interactive activities with strategic planning groups. Attendees are also invited to attend an exclusive networking reception that will be held the evening of November 18. Spots are limited and registration is required, so be sure to sign up today!
Advanced Registration is now closed. To register onsite, please visit the NCCER registration area located at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center outside room 265.
Please join us the evening before the Construction Career Pathways Conference for an evening of networking with education and industry representatives over great food and beverages.
- Date: Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015
- Time: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., drinks and hors d’oeuvres provided
- Location: River Room, Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans Louisiana
- Don Whyte, President and CEO of NCCER
- LeAnn Wilson, Executive Director for the Association for Career and Technical Education
- Dr. Philip Cleveland, Director of the Office of Career and Technical Education/Workforce Development for theAlabama State Department of Education.
- Dr. Oscar Carter, Director of Skilled Technical Sciences for the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Craig Pendergraft, Education Consultant at North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- Derek Sams, TSW District Training Manager at TIC – The Industrial Company
- Hans Meeder, President and Founder of National Center For College & Career Transitions
- Sara Flaherty-Lee, Vice President of Education at Associated Builders and Contractors’ Heart of America Chapter
- Robin Utz, Chief for the College and Career Transitions branch in the Division of Academic and Technical Education for the Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education at the US Department of Education
- Paul Lavallee, Electrical Instructor at Mississippi Construction Education Foundation
- Garrett Thompson, Intern, The Haskell Company
- Joey Snider, Independent Contractor
- Robert Dragg, Combination Welder, Turner Industries