IT'S ALL ABOUT TOMORROW'S BUSINESS AT COMPOSITES
COMPOSITES is the industry's premier event and the most diverse exhibition/convention of its kind in North America. As a unique, one-stop chance to do business, learn and network, it has a long track record of proven benefits for its participants. With a bottom-line emphasis on the future, all net revenues are reinvested back into the American Composites Manufacturers Association to fund its efforts to support you, your company and our industry. The best way to find out why top end use marketers, manufacturers, suppliers and distributors choose COMPOSITES? Attend for yourself!
"COMPOSITES is the only show where you can see the latest technology, meet industry experts and network with your peers to make your business stronger."
COMPOSITES: THE Composites Exhibition and Convention connects key decision makers from all segments of the composites industry. Everything's covered: From basic materials and processes to cutting edge, high-tech products and equipment. As the top composites industry event in North America, COMPOSITES delivers the most extensive range of potential customers available in a single venue.
COMPOSITES is about innovation. Opportunity. Education. By showcasing what's new – material advancements, upgraded operational efficiencies, green product trends and processes, emerging market applications – COMPOSITES provides tools to expand your business and secure its future.
COMPOSITES 2012 Exhibit Rates – especially for ACMA members – are competitive with those offered by other groups. They provide you with full access to the top-notch service and expertise of our staff and vendors as well as an array of complimentary promotional, marketing and media support services. At the same time, the rates you’ll pay for the set up and operation of your booth generally are lower in Las Vegas than in most other major convention cities.
Your competitors are reaping benefits from the COMPOSITES connection. Sign up to exhibit today so you can, too!
Who's Walking the Show Floor at COMPOSITES?
COMPOSITE attendees are as diverse and dynamic as the industry itself. This event is your opportunity to showcase your products before an international audience of top decision makers and business leaders.
- 87% of Attendees are decision makers or influencers
- More than 650 different companies represented at COMPOSITES 2012
- More than 220 exhibitors in attendance – 18% increase from previous year
- More than 40 countries and every state in the U.S. represented
Top Market Segments Represented
Aerospace – Architectural Automotive – Building/Construction – Corrosion – Power Generation – Kitchen and Bath – Marine – Mass Transportation – Military – Sports and Leisure – Truck/RV
How COMPOSITES Supports Its Exhibitors
COMPOSITES is THE place to connect with potential customers and strengthen ties to current ones. It’s also the ideal venue for introducing a new or improved product line or process. To make the most your investment and to ensure you see as many people as possible, COMPOSITES offers exhibitors the following complimentary tools and services:
- Pre- and Post-Show Attendee Lists Planning to contact attendees before you go to Las Vegas and follow-up on leads after you get home? We supply you with the names you need.
- Product Launch Promotion Using COMPOSITES to launch new products or services? We publicize the day, time and your booth location pre-show and in the Show Directory and Onsite Guide.
- Exhibit Hall Passes Intending to bring your customers and prospects to the show floor? We’ll provide you with complimentary passes to the COMPOSITES Exhibit Hall.
- Marketing Templates Seeking to ensure potential customers and other important contacts visit your booth? We offer pre-designed marketing material you can easily customize by adding your company’s information.
- Exhibitor Webinars Pushing to maximize your show ROI? We provide access to COMPOSITES exhibitor webinars specifically focused on marketing, sales and logistics.
- Press Relations Aiming to make a media splash? We supply press release templates for announcing your new products and services and a show website for posting your news.
- Connecting with Attendees We provide tools that allow you to search attendees by areas of interest, then reach out to them and schedule on-site appointments prior to the kick off of COMPOSITES 2012.
- Interacting with Attendees In addition to a wide-range of networking opportunities, you have full access
- Reduced rates to COMPOSITES Europe, the innovative trade show in the strongest European composites market, with an expected attendance of 9,000 from the entire industry value chain. September 27-29, 2011, Stuttgart, Germany. Visit the COMPOSITES Europe Website for more information or contact ACMA for rates.
For questions, contact Ryan Brown at email@example.com or 703-682-1673.