Letters of Invitation
COMPOSITES will provide a letter of invitation to registered attendees and exhibitors. It is recommended that you have this letter for your visa application and interview. Please review the guidelines for requesting a letter of invitation below. All international COMPOSITES attendees/speakers/companies MUST apply at least 3 months in advance to the Show. Requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Note: Country entry procedures are the responsibility of the individual, not the ACMA. The organization will not intervene with any decisions made by any government on behalf of the attendee nor accept responsibility for a filed entry visa. ACMA is not acting in the role of a sponsor and accepts no responsibility for the individual’s stay in the country.
To request a personal letter of invitation from the organization to attend an event, please submit a written request to COMPOSITES at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate, on this request, if the letter should be addressed to the requestor or to the embassy/consulate.
When applying for a letter of invitation, the following information is required in your official letter of invitation:
Full name of person registered as it appears on Passport
Conference title, dates and location you are attending
Passport expiration date
Full Personal address / phone / fax /email
Full address of the Embassy, High Commission or Consular Office to which the letter must be addressed
Purpose of attending this event, including whether they you are a committee member, exhibitor, speaker or presenter
Any other unique information required by the embassy (for example, total costs of event, name of in-country sponsor, etc.)
Address where the requestor would like this letter sent (email, fax or mailing address)
Letters will be e-mailed as a PDF document to the requestor, unless otherwise requested. If the requestor prefers to receive the letter by mail please allow sufficient time for delivery (2-3 weeks). The costs of any other form of transmission – e.g. by courier or registered post – and subsequent letters of support must be paid for by the requestor. If you choose this option, please include your DHL number with the email request.
U.S. Visa and Entry Requirements
The most current information on passports and visa information for travel into the U.S. can be found here. All travelers to the United States must present either a machine-readable passport or a passport with a visa.
The Visa Waiver Program currently enables eligible citizens of specific countries to enter the US for tourism or business for a period of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa.
If you will need a visa to attend COMPOSITES, you can fill out an online visa application.
Visa Application Tips
- Apply EARLY! It is suggested that you begin the visa application process 90 days prior to your travel date. For more specific information, contact your local embassy.
- Present proof that you have strong ties to your country of residence. Proof of employment, business ownership, and family information are good examples of strong ties.
- If possible, show proof that you have traveled internationally before and have returned to your country of residence within the time restrictions of your previous visa. Proof may be records from your last trip to COMPOSITES Exhibition and Convention and boarding stubs from your return flight to your country of residence.
- Present your COMPOSITES registration confirmation, COMPOSITES letter of invitation, registration brochure and a listing of meetings you will attend at the event as supporting information.
- Have your travel itinerary, airline tickets, and hotel confirmation information for your trip to COMPOSITES available.
- Ensure you have a valid passport
- Have all visa application forms, visa fee payment proof and all supporting documentation ready during your interview